January 7, 2020
Bardex is strongly committed to respecting the privacy of all persons using this website, and the protection of any personal information which we may collect and which you choose to share with us. Such information will be used in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect
- Information you provide – When you request information we ask for information such as your name, company and contact information. Bardex will not use your personal information other than for the purpose for which it was submitted without your consent.
- Log information – Bardex automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Bardex uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you and conduct research.
Choices for personal information
If you fill out a form that asks you to provide personal information and we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use or offer effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes.
You may also decline to submit personal information to any of our forms, in which case Bardex may not be able to respond effectively or provide requested services to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Bardex does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners, sub-contractors and vendors who work on behalf of or with Bardex under confidentiality agreements. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Changes to this policy
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
6338 Lindmar Drive
Goleta, CA 93117 U.S.A.